Los Angeles Consumer Protection & Class Action Attorney
Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP lawyers represent consumers against corporations who violate federal and state laws. Consumer actions can arise from many different kinds of wrongful conduct by sellers, manufacturers, financial institutions, and other companies. Some of the more common types of illegal conduct include:
- False Advertising. Misleading, deceptive or untrue statements regarding the price, quality, or feature of a product or service;
- Billing Fraud. Unfair and deceptive billing practices, such as unauthorized charges and hidden fees;
- Unfair Bank and Lender Practices. Hidden charges, overcharges, or other improper charges and fees by banks, lenders, and other financial institutions;
- Robocalls and Spam. Unsolicited calls, text messages, and faxes by companies in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
- Privacy violations. Illegal data collection and unauthorized transmission or sale of private consumer information.
Consumer actions are often best pursued as class actions, depending on the wrongful conduct of the corporation and the number of people impacted. Because there is strength in numbers, class action lawsuits can be used by individuals to enforce the law and obtain compensation against corporations on behalf of numerous victims.
If you feel you have been a victim of consumer fraud or other unlawful conduct by a business, or just have questions about your rights, call our consumer protection and class action attorneys at (310) 575-2550 or contact us online.View Our Current Investigations