Los Angeles Gender & Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
Discriminating against employees based on their gender and/or pregnancy status is illegal. Unfortunately, this type of workplace discrimination is not uncommon, causing victims to endure psychological stress, as well as financial stress if discrimination leads to job loss.
At Broslavsky & Weinman, our Los Angeles gender & pregnancy discrimination attorneys strive to help victims of such discrimination to obtain compensation for the losses they have suffered and assist them in bringing their cases to successful resolution.
Have You Been the Target of Gender or Pregnancy Discrimination at Work in Los Angeles?
Gender and pregnancy discrimination can take various forms in the workplace, with some forms being more overt than others. In general, you may have been the victim of gender or pregnancy discrimination at work if or when your employer has done any of the following based on your gender, your pregnancy or the fact that you have a pregnancy-related medical condition:
- Not hired you, even though you can fulfill the duties of/are qualified for the position
- Discriminated against you in terms of pay, benefits and/or possible promotions
- Discriminated against you in terms of training and/or job assignments
- Demoted you, laid you off or fired you
- Forced you to quit or terminated you
- Prevented you from returning to work (following childbirth) even though you are ready to start working again
- Failed to keep your job for you following a short leave of absence for pregnancy-related issues
- Subjected you to any type of harassment relating to your gender or pregnancy
Contact Gender & Pregnancy Discrimination Attorney in Los Angeles
If you have been discriminated against based on sex or pregnancy, contact our Los Angeles employment lawyers to assist you. To find out more about your rights and potential claims, set up a free initial consult with one of our gender & pregnancy discrimination lawyers by calling us at (310) 575-2550 or emailing us for a quick response.
With office locations in Los Angeles and San Bernardino, our gender & pregnancy discrimination attorneys provide legal service and representation to clients throughout California.