Prior to co-founding Broslavsky & Weinman, Mr. Broslavsky was a senior associate at Rutan & Tucker, one of the largest law firms in Orange County. Mr. Broslavsky has extensive experience in consumer litigation, class actions and employment law, as well as general civil litigation.
He has successfully litigated a wide range of cases ranging from multi-million dollar lawsuits to small private actions.
Mr. Broslavsky has intimate knowledge of various laws designed to protect consumers, including California Unfair Competition Law and its counterparts in other states, California False Advertising Act, California Consumer Legal Remedies Act, Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Truth in Lending Act. Mr. Broslavsky is experienced in both state and federal courts, as well as mediation and arbitration proceedings. Mr. Broslavsky is licensed to practice in all courts in California.
- B.A., University of California Berkeley, With Honors
- J.D., UCLA School of Law
Professional Affiliations and Honors:
- Santa Monica Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- The American Association for Justice
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017