Jonathan A. Weinman
Prior to co-founding Broslavsky & Weinman, Mr. Weinman was a senior associate at a labor and employment litigation firm in Long Beach, handling, discrimination, and wrongful termination cases, and wage and hour class actions. Mr. Weinman has been recognized by several publications as a leading wrongful termination lawyer and sexual harassment lawyer.
Mr. Weinman is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar awards for their clients. Less than 1% of attorneys in the United States are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Aside from his litigation practice, Mr. Weinman has more than a decade of domestic and international dispute resolution experience and training, having served on several mediation panels throughout Southern California, including through the Los Angeles Superior Court and QDR Services, among others. Mr. Weinman regularly speaks and writes on labor and employment law matters. Mr. Weinman is licensed to practice in all courts in California.
- B.A., University of Southern California, With Honors
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- M.D.R., Pepperdine University, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- J.D., Southwestern Law School
Professional Affiliations and Honors:
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Santa Monica Bar Association, Employment Law Section Co-Chair
- Institute for International Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Wiley W. Manuel Award, 2007
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017