- We invite undergraduate college students to write a 3 page or less essay on the topic “How Social Media Impacts the Law” for your chance to win a $1,000 Scholarship to college.
- Grand Prize $1,000 scholarship to College
Submission Phase: October 2nd, 2017 9:00 AM PST to February 14th, 2018 12:00 PM PST
- 1 Winner Announced: At the end of March. Only residents in the United States are eligible to win. No purchase necessary.
Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP ESSAY CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES:
- Eligibility: The contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Host’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest.
- Timing: The Contest begins on at 9 am PST and ends on February 14th, 2018 at 12:00 pm PST (the essay contest period).
- How to Enter: During the Contest Period, you can enter at www.bwcounsel.com/scholarship. Then, follow the directions to fill out the form and upload the essay.
Essay (3 pages or less), entitled “How Social Media Impacts the Law” known as your submission (“Submission”).
- The Submission must be in a Microsoft Word format
- The Submission must not exceed 3 pages
- The Submission’s description must be in English
- The Submission cannot have been plagiarized
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
One (1) $1,000 College Scholarship (terms and conditions apply). Approximate Retail Value: $1,000. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) scholarship per person.
The potential winner will be notified by either email, mail or phone approximately 48 hours following the conclusion of the Contest Period. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the scholarship. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, at the sole discretion. Up to three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable scholarship will remain un-awarded.
Acceptance of a prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name and/or scholarship information in connection with the essay contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes.
October 2nd, 2017 9:00 AM PST to February 14th, 2018 12:00 PM PST