Los Angeles Civil Litigation Attorneys
The attorneys at Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP are well-versed in numerous types of civil litigation matters. Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP handles a wide-range of civil litigation cases to protect and enforce the rights of individuals, including the following:
- Personal Injury claims, such as wrongful death, catastrophic accidents, construction accidents.
- Civil Rights, such as excessive force, false arrest, wrongful conviction and illegal searches.
- Health Care, including denial of claims and assisting individuals with long-term or in-home care.
- Lender and Investment Misconduct, including misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty and discrimination.
- Tenant Rights, including unlawful eviction and failure to maintain habitable premises.
Every individual has rights that deserve to be protected, which often involves engaging in civil litigation to enforce rights that have already been violated in some fashion. Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP prides itself on providing the best quality representation to its clients. Accordingly, if you are uncertain about whether you have a potential claim, the firm, or its network of qualified attorneys, will provide you with a free consultation in order to evaluate your potential claims. If you have questions, or wish to discuss a potential claim, please feel free to contact us at (310) 575-2550.