Los Angeles Consumer Protection & Class Action Lawyers
At Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP, our Los Angeles consumer protection attorneys represent consumers against companies who violate federal and state laws. Consumer actions can arise from many different kinds of wrongful conduct by sellers, manufacturers, debt collectors, financial institutions, and other companies. Some of the more common types of illegal conduct include:
- False Advertising. Misleading, deceptive or untrue statements regarding the price, quality, or feature of a product or service;
- Unfair Debt Collection Practices. Deceptive and/or abusive tactics in collecting debts, such as misrepresenting the amount or status of the debt, undue pressure to pay, etc.
- Billing Fraud. Unfair and deceptive billing practices, such as improper auto-renewal charges and hidden fees;
- Robocalls and Spam. Unsolicited calls, text messages, and faxes by companies in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
- Unfair Bank and Lender Practices. Hidden charges, overcharges, or other improper charges and fees by banks, lenders, and other financial institutions;
Consumer actions are often best pursued as class actions, depending on the wrongful conduct of the company and the number of people impacted. Because there is strength in numbers, class actions can be used by individuals to enforce the law and obtain compensation against corporations on behalf of numerous victims.
Contact Los Angeles Consumer Protection & Class Action Attorneys for Free Case Consultation
If you feel you have been a victim of consumer fraud or other unlawful conduct by a business, or just have questions about your rights, call our Los Angeles consumer protection and class action attorneys at (310) 575-2550 or contact us online.